Full-time, per diem and 1099
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation, and monitoring of patient progress.
- Recognize when standard patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet individual patient needs & reports to the therapist.
- Understand the role of therapy in the context of the patient’s age, total needs perspective and environment.
- Perform age appropriate advanced competency skills in the area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
- Assess the learning needs and capabilities of patients and caregivers with regard to age, level of understanding & emotional status.
- Consistently report to therapist patient progress/status to allow for update of goals and modification of treatment program
- Utilize appropriate methods and materials for effective learning, monitoring response to education, and adapting program appropriately