At Theradynamics, we know the best way to serve our patients is by building the best team. We hire individuals who display a professional demeanor and a caring attitude for their patients. Theradynamics’ believes in a team approach and creating a positive working environment ingrained in learning and education. Whether you are new graduate or have been in the rehab field for years, we have the supportive culture you are looking for, as well as the tools and training that encourages success. Start a rewarding career with Theradynamics today.
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Full-time, per diem and 1099
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation, and monitoring of patient progress.
- Recognize when standard patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet individual patient needs & reports to the therapist.
- Understand the role of therapy in the context of the patient’s age, total needs perspective and environment.
- Perform age appropriate advanced competency skills in the area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
- Assess the learning needs and capabilities of patients and caregivers with regard to age, level of understanding & emotional status.
- Consistently report to therapist patient progress/status to allow for update of goals and modification of treatment program
- Utilize appropriate methods and materials for effective learning, monitoring response to education, and adapting program appropriately
Physical Therapy Assistant
Full-time, per diem and 1099
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist
- Responds to requests for service by relaying information and referral to Registered Physical Therapist
- Implements and modifies the patient’s physical therapy plan of treatment with RPT supervision
- Monitors patient responses to treatments and modifies it during treatment sessions as necessary
Full time, per diem, 1099
- Providing skilled occupational therapy services/interventions in accordance with Physician orders
- Assessing patient needs, planning for, evaluating, and modifying care to meet goals of Occupational Therapy Interventions
- Collaborating with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Instructing patient/family/caregivers on patient’s total occupational therapy program
- Advising, consulting, and instructing members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific occupational therapy modalities
- Observing and reporting patient progress and/or changes in patient status to Physician and appropriate multi-disciplinary team members
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Full-time, per diem, 1099
- Assumes responsibility for the screening, evaluation, and treatment of facility patients/residents needing Speech-Language Pathology services
- Implements treatment plan through direct treatment, education of treatment staff and supervision of Speech-Language Pathology staff
- Maintains accurate billing information in accordance with facility procedures on a daily basis
- When appropriate, you may be asked to act as a clinical instructor to SLP students who are engaged in their clinical residencies
Full time, per diem, 1099
- New York State licensed respiratory therapist
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC – RRT credential)
- Current CPR certification.
- Proven evaluation and care planning skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with clients, residents, and families from diverse backgrounds who may have physical, sensory and mental impairments.
- Ability to analyze problems, plan resolution strategies, implement solutions and evaluate outcomes.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements
Home Health Physical & Occupational Therapists
PTs and OTs are needed to work per diem or 1099 Home Health throughout all locations. We will work with your available schedule.All Locations
Theradynamics embraces the opportunity to provide a strong clinical and educational experience for students studying in the physical, occupational and speech therapy profession. We believe it is a vital part of the learning process when you are able to integrate the knowledge gained in the classroom and apply it to the practical aspect of your education. Whether it’s as an observer, level 1 or 2 students or a clinical fellowship, Theradynamics’ understands the value of ‘giving back’ to our profession. We are committed to innovation in education and training, and will provide the necessary resources and clinician expertise necessary to succeed.
Interested in learning more about clinical internship opportunities at Theradynamics? Use the form below to request more information and one of our Human Resources’ Coordinators will contact you!
Before you know it, you will be starting your career in the therapy world and you can have a job ready and waiting for you when that time comes. Whether you are a physical, occupational therapist or therapy assistant, or speech-language therapist, we have opportunities in virtually every care setting, including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, assisted living and home care throughout New York and into Connecticut. Our rates and generous benefits are very competitive. For example, here are a few benefits that we have to offer:
- Flexible schedules
- Health and dental and insurance
- Online access to 24-7 CEUs
- Transit benefit
Equal Opportunity Employer
In conformity with applicable laws Theradynamics Rehab Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law or unrelated to job requirements or because of the individual’s refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the result.