Full time, per diem, 1099
- New York State licensed respiratory therapist
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC – RRT credential)
- Current CPR certification.
- Proven evaluation and care planning skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with clients, residents, and families from diverse backgrounds who may have physical, sensory and mental impairments.
- Ability to analyze problems, plan resolution strategies, implement solutions and evaluate outcomes.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements